Kiligolf is located near the small town of Usa River, a 30 minute drive from both the city of Arusha and the Kilimanjaro International Airport. Access to the estate is by a 6 km well-maintained murram road, which leads off the highway running from Arusha to Moshi (please see map below).
- Take the 'Arusha-Moshi' road east towards Usa River. Continue through Usa River, approximately 5 km to the small village of Maji ya Chai. At Maji ya Chai, just past the bus stand, cross a small bridge and take the next right turn onto a dirt road signposted with 'Kilimanjaro Golf & Wildlife Estate'
From Kilimanjaro International Airport:
- Take the 'Moshi-Arusha' road west towards Arusha. Approximately 20 km from the airport is the small village of Maji ya Chai. Turn left before the small bridge and the bus stand at the sign post for 'Kilimanjaro Golf & Wildlife Estate'
After turning-off the highway:
- Follow the dirt road for 6 km till you reach the 'Kiligolf Gate' on the right
- Enter the estate and continue straight along this road
- Go straight over the first roundabout (that leads to Kili Villa) and straight past a turn to the left (that leads to Siringit)
- At the following roundabout take a left, following signs to the golf course and driving range
- Follow this road, which runs through the golf course till you reach the clubhouse