Short Play, Stay, Safari
Can't take much time off work? Not a problem - this 9 day play, stay and safari package has been specifically designed to cater to those interested in a short, but my no means less sweet holiday, with plenty of golf to be played followed by a spectacular safari.
Rates based in USD ($) NETT- 2017
Included in price
- Full board accommodation throughout the whole itinerary
- 18 holes of golf on days specified
- Transfers as indicated
- Park entrance fees and game drives as indicated
- All game drives in a custom built 4 x 4 WD safari vehicle driven with PRIVATE English speaking driver guide
- 1 litre mineral water per person per day during the game drive
- Drinks at Siringit and Pioneer Camp only except champagne and premium brands
- Flights: Serengeti/Arusha, inclusive of taxes - luggage allowance 15 kgs per person
- Government taxes and levies
Not included in price
- Visa fees
- International Air
- Balloon safari in Serengeti National Park - $515 per person
- Laundry and drinks where not indicated
- Travel insurance
- Items of personal nature e.g. telephone calls
- Excess luggage or golf club hire
For inquiries or bookings, please click here or send an email to email@example.com. A member of the Gilroy & Camm team will be in touch shortly.
Terms and Conditions
Please click here to download the G&C terms and conditions.